The Plus Programme is a comprehensive early learning programme designed by teachers for children aged 6-30 months and their families. We provide a supportive and educational environment for your child to learn, play and grow guided by expert early years teachers.
The Plus Programme includes exclusive access to our parent community. Including learning resources to help you understand how best to support your child’s development. Families who join the Plus programme will also receive priority entry to an Alpha Plus Group Nursery of their choice where available.
The Plus Programme provides:
- Educational excellence in a supportive and stimulating learning environment:
- Twice weekly 60 minute Learn and Play sessions for parent/carer and child to attend together on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 9.30am during Term Time
- Twice weekly 30 minute virtual guided learn and play sessions
- Individual feedback and guidance about your child’s progress. Including guidance on the next steps for their development. As well as two one-to-one meetings with your child’s teacher to discuss their progress.
- Membership access to an exclusive parent community and learning resources for you and your child:
- Exclusive parenting talks and events held virtually and in person
- Bespoke home learning materials including activity plans to do with your child, nursery rhyme videos, lesson demonstrations and much more.
The Plus programme lays the foundations for little learners to fulfil their potential and provides the very best start to their education journey.
For further information, please register your interest below, or book a call with a member of the team
Now taking registrations for September 2022.
Autumn Term starts 20th September and runs until 1st December (excluding half term 17th-28th October).
For more information on the fees and on how you can join, please complete the form below.