Hilden Grange Nursery Plus Programme
We are announce the launch of our Hilden Grange Nursery Plus Programme, a unique early learning programme designed by teachers for families with children aged 6 months – 3 years. The Plus Programme, an Alpha Plus initiative, has been developed in collaboration with Alpha Plus Group and is supported by a dedicated team of early years specialists. Seven Alpha Plus Group schools and nurseries are now running their own Plus Programmes.
Our Plus Programme is a fantastic opportunity to lay the foundations for your little learners before they begin at Hilden Grange Nursery. Our structured programme is for both parent and child and provides opportunities to learn from specialists, build relationships and prepare for the first steps in your child’s education. The Summer Term Programme starts on Friday 29th April 2022 at Hilden Grange School.
The programme includes:
- A weekly 90 minute face to face Learn and Play session at Hilden Grange School (TN10 3BX) for parent/carer and child to attend together
- A weekly digital pack of learning activities and videos to enjoy at home
- A weekly virtual Learn and Play session on Zoom
- An online learning journal for your child and termly teacher reports
- A parenting programme of expert talks and Q&A sessions
If you would like to find out more about the Summer Term programme, and for details of how to sign up, please visit this page Please note that places will be offered on a first come, firstst served basis and are subject to availability.